As the most frequent point of contact, Member Services Representatives (MSR) serve a vital role in our Members' banking experience. As a MSR you'll spend each day providing excellent member service by accurately and efficiently completing transactions, while complying with all policies, procedures and regulations. You'll also delight members by matching them with products/services that fit their financial needs and make their lives easier.
- High school diploma or GED
- Good communication (verbal/written) and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to multi-task
- Proficient in working with computers
- Excellent attitude and work ethic
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, and when necessary, before and after normal work hours.
Hawaii Law Enforcement Federal Credit Union
1537 Young Street, 3rd Floor
Honolulu, HI 96826
Attn: Human Resources