The following positions are available at HLEFCU.
Member Services Representative
Responsible for accurately and efficiently processing member’s banking transactions and basic account maintenance. Able to open and update member accounts with ability to cross sell credit union consumer products. Handle other duties as assigned. Must comply with all established policies, procedures and regulations. Prior experience in a financial institution and cash handling preferred.
- High school diploma or GED
- Good communication (verbal/written) and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to multi-task
- Proficient in working with computers
- Excellent attitude and work ethic
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
Assistant Branch Manager
You are a person who enjoys providing support and guidance. You assist the branch manager in achieving success by developing the team to assist members with exceptional service. You invest in the team by training them on various products and processes to grow their knowledge base and confidence level. A creative thinker, problem solver and positive motivator with a dedicated focus on our members and their needs.
2 years supervisory experience, preferably in financial services
- College degree in Business Administration or related fields required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superb interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Commitment to integrity, policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of, and interest in connecting members to available technology
- Keen attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Adaptability, flexibility, and ability to work any branch hours at any of our locations, including weekends and some evenings
Responsible for performing collection activities on delinquent accounts. Regularly follows up with members to achieve payment resolution while maintaining good member relations and minimizing losses. Documents all actions taken to collect payment. Adheres to all policies, procedures and laws. Assists in other areas as needed.
Good verbal and written communication skills
Skilled in negotiating and resolving conflicts
Experience in handling repossessions and court proceedings
Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
Minimum 5 years' experience in collections, previous mortgage loan and foreclosure experience desirable
Associate's degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
Apply for this Position
Accounting processes and procedures in the financial industry are your special skills. Able to work independently to complete assigned tasks or as part of a group on various projects. You use your analytical skills in researching and resolving member issues or account discrepancies while adhering to federal, state, and company rules and regulations.
- Prepare various financial, regulatory and special reports
- Assist in preparing for annual audits and maintaining supporting documentation
- Review recurring general ledger entries
- Process wire transfers
- Process invoices and research billing discrepancies
- Associate’s degree in Business Administration with emphasis in accounting. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One to three years related experience in accounting within a financial institution
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented